2013年12月2日星期一

See results about shoes wanted

I had a lovely weekend, but I share extra of it all through the week.I did having said that finish off this project, ultimately! I been wanting new coasters in my living room for ages and so believed, what the heck, I just make some. Now, I positive there a gazillion tutorials around the net on tips on how to make them, but what home particular additional?Commence off with every thing you'll need. I utilized 4 10cmx10cm glossy wall tiles, some Mod Podge, sealer, a sheet of thin cork and some sheets of scrapbooking paper.
For this project I utilized a sheet of Crate Paper Dreamy and Gathering.Start out off by measuring and cutting your paper out. Given my tiles are about ralph lauren match polo square, I reduce my paper about square due to the fact See results about shoes wanted a little with the tile to show through. It obviously up to you what you would like to perform.One you got it all neatly cut out, apply a fantastic dollop of Mod Podge to the back of one's paper and spread it all out. Make certain you clear out any air bubbles, and get your paper all lovely and centred on your tile.
Then it the boring bit to get a tiny when to let it all dry. After dry, paint over with some sealer. I used Plaid Folk Art Outdoor Sealer. I'll admit, this was the only sealer I could obtain when I was searching so I sure ralph lauren stripe polo possibly much better sealer to make use of. Let it dry among coats. I gone for 3 coats and I satisfied with that, but if you wish to do another one, I won stop you.As soon as all that is definitely dry, it time for you to finish them off. Cut from a sheet of cork squares concerning the size of your tile.
http://www.tiffany.com/

没有评论:

发表评论